I have been talking to several people about setting up bank transfers for payment of monthly accounts.
As expected, there are quite a few who have not done it before but are willing to learn.
I am therefore providing this set of instructions to help, but if you have specific questions, please don´t hesitate to ask.
As mentioned before, bank transfers are preferable than handing over bank notes in envelopes, as the process is safer and much more transparent.
It also makes the Treasurer´s job much easier and less time-consuming.
Via your computer (your bank might work slightly different, but in principle it should be the same)
1. Access your internet banking program and access transfers
2. If it is the first time, select carry out a new transfer
a. Select the origin account (your own bank account)´
b. Select to another bank
c. Enter the destination account and enter the IBAN number ES82 2100 7765 0522 0009 1302
d. This should state it is a CAIXABANK account and tick the box Saved as trusted account
e. Enter the Amount
f. Enter the date of the transaction
g. Enter in Description – Monthly Golf Fees and Your name(s) and complete the transaction.
3. If you have now Saved the account as a trusted account
a. Select the origin account (your own bank account)
b. Select to a trusted account
c. Select the account number ES82 2100 7765 0522 0009 1302
d. Enter the Amount
e. Enter the date of the transaction
f. Enter in Description – Monthly Golf Fees and Your name(s) and complete the transaction.
Via the cashpoint (ATM) at your bank (your bank might work slightly different, but in principle it should be the same)
1. Enter your bank card in the machine
2. Enter your PIN number
3. Choose Money Transfer
4. Enter the details of the account you wish to transfer into ES82 2100 7765 0522 0009 1302
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer
6. Enter a brief message – Monthly Golf fees and Your name(s)´
Hope this helps. Any questions feel free to ask.